Trip facts Max. Altitude: 5416m. Trip Duration: 22 days Trek Grade:Strenuous Accommodation: Camping Best Time: March till May & October till November Per day Hiking: 5 to 8 hours
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, pick up from the airport and transfer to hotel, rest and refresh for couple of hour and complete the official formalities.
Day 02: Drive to Besishahar (760m) and change bus to Khudi and trek to Bhulbhule (approx. 7 hrs drive)
Day 03: Trek to Ghyarmuphat – 1100m (5-6 hr)
Tilicho Lake/Thorung La Pass/ Muktinath
Day 04:Trek to Tal-1700m (5-6 hr)
Day 05: Trek to Danaque -1940m (4-5 hr)
Day 06: Trek to Chame-2670m (4-5 hr)
Day 07: Trek to Pisang -3200m (4-5 hr
Day 08: Trek to) Manang Village -3540m (5 hr)
Day 09: Acclimatization day in Manang
Day 10: Trek to Khangsar-3734m (4 hr)
Day 11: Trek to TilichoBase Camp 4140m (6-7 hr)
Day 12: Explore around the Tilicho Lake (4920m)
Day 13: Trek to Khangsar-3734m
Day 14: Trek to Yak Kharka -4018m (4-5 hr)
Day 15: Thorung Phedi – 4450m (4-5 hr)
Day 16: Trek to Muktinath (3798m) crossing over the Thorung-La (5416m)
Day 17: Trek to Kagbeni -2800m (3 hr)
Day 18: Trek to Jomsom- 2700m (4 hr)
Day 19: Early morning fly back to Pokhara, transfer to hotel and end the trek.
Day 20: Free day in Pokhara for personal activities like sightseeing boating on Fewa Lake, shopping etc…
Day 21: Continue your own activities or after breakfast transfer to Pokhara airport to fly to Kathmandu or drive by tourist bus (6-7 hr.) or by car 4 to 5 hours to Kathmandu (200 km). Transfer to the Hotel you like to O/N.
Day 22: International departure or go for onward program.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- 1 highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food, accommodation, salary, equipments, insurance (We have insured our staffs by Neco Insurance Company Nepal)
- Surface Transfer from Kathmandu to Bensishahar and back to Kathmandu from Pokhara by private car / van.
- Annapurna conservation permit, and all necessary permits.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara (inclusive of Government taxes, breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist). For detail information regarding the travel insurance, please click here.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency with
- multiple entry for 30 days. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal – approx. US$ 24.
- Items of a personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Trekking Equipments (down sleeping bag and down jackets are available to hire or buy in Kathmandu, which would cost approximately US$
- 1 per day per item to hire and US$ 60 to US$ 100 per item to buy). For trekking equipments list info please click here.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver…