Fact of Trek: Trek: Machhapuchhre Modal Trek Trek starts: Ghahchowk Trek duration: 8 days Grade: Medium Maximum altitude: 3682m Minimum altitude: 800m Trek ends: Saidi ghatta
Day 1: Fly or Drive to Pokhara and overnight in Pokhara.
Day 2: Drive to Ghachowk and trek to Tushe
Day 3: Trek to hile
Day 4 : Hile to Khumai
Day 5 : Khumai to Korchon
Day 6: Trek to Meshrum Kharka
Day 7 : Trek to Saidi ghatta
Day 8 : Drive back to Pokhara
- Airport pick-up and drop off by private vehicle.
- Three nights in your selected Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek two nights and after trek one night.
- A full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in lodges or guest houses / tented camp.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- Sherpa cook and necessaries porters for two people to carry luggage.
- Necessaries equipment for camping or tea house trek.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- All necessary transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus or by flight then and same as returning also.
- Two nights in Pokhara hotel with breakfast before trek one night and after trek one night.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project entry fees (See the ‘Permits link’ under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- ACAP & TIMS both we need to enter the trekking region.
- Seasonal fruits and snacks.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance. You must do before coming in Nepal it is very important in case any incident.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc.).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc., the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara