Trek features : 1 Best sunrise & sunset views 2 spectacular mountain views of Annapuran ranges 3 Rhododendron flowers forest, many types of orchids 4 Non touristic area and quiet place 5 Gurung & Magar culture & practices. Grade : Low to Medium Elevation: Max. 3800 Meters. Accommodation : Tea House/ Tented camp Food: Continental
Day 1: Drive to Kimche and trek to Ghandruk (1952m)
Day 2: Trek to Tadapani (2660m) 3 to 4 hrs
Day 3: Trek to Dobato (3200m) 5 to 6 hrs
Day 4: Sunrise view from Molde Hill and explore surrounding dobato and trek to baheli (3260m)
Day 5 : Trek to Khopra and explore there.
Day 6 : Trek to swota (2600m) 5 to 6 hrs
Day 7: Trek to Tatopani (1190m) 6 hrs
Day 8: Drive back to Pokhara.
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- Accommodation in trekking area guest houses twin sharing bases on the trek .
- English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine……)
- Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
- Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- Flight fare domestic and international .
- Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- Staff tips and other personal expenses
- Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather , land slide