Trek features : 1 Remote part but most beautiful trek in Nepal 2 Highland flora & fauna 3 Panoramic mountain views Grade : Hard / strenuous Elevation: Max. 4350 Meters. (Hidden Lake) Accommodation : Tea house +Tented camp Food: Continental
Day 01: Drive to Kimche then trek to Tadapani
Day 02 : Trek to Dobato
Day 03: Trek to Purne
Day 04 : Trek to Hidden lake and explore it and back to Purne
Day 05 : Trek to Tiribung
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrong
Day 07: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- Accommodation in trekking area guest houses twin sharing bases on the trek .
- English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine……)
- Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
Price Exclude :
- Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- Flight fare domestic and international .
- Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- Staff tips and other personal expenses
- Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather , land slide