Trip Facts Trip Name: Dhaulagiri Icefall Trip duration: 8 to 10 Days Grade: Difficult Activity: Sightseeing and trekking Starts/Ends in: Pokhara Accommodation: Fully Camping Transportation: Flights & private vehicle Maximum altitude: 4210m
Day 1: Fly or drive to Pokhara and overnight in Pokhara
Day 2: Drive to Galeshwor and overnight in galeshwor
Day 3: Trek to Ruiche Dada
Day 4: Trek to Saljhay Dada
Day 5: Trek to Dabuki
Day 6: Trek to Bakhri Goth
Day 7: Trek to Kalopani
Day 8 : Drive back to Pokhara
Note: This trek is not fully explored but is full of adventurous and is only done by Ridge Trail Trekking Pvt. Ltd and itinerary can be longer than what we mentioned above. It is possible to do circuit trek via Chimkhola.
- Transfer International Airport and domestic airport/hotel/airport.
- 3 times meals during the Trekking (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- All Government tax and National Parks/ Conservation area fees/TIMS card
- All domestic flights and departure tax if mentioned on the itinerary.
- All grounded transportation during the trek.
- Meal/accommodation/salary/insurance/equipments of Nepali crew
- Government Licenses holder experience guide and porter (as your need) during the trek.
- All accommodation best available lodges/teahouses during the trek
- First Aid Kit during the trekking
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Adequate insurance for all staff including porters.