Day 01: Kathmandu
After arrival in Kathmandu airport we will transfer to hotel, free day or prepare for trekking
Day 02: Kathmandu – Beshi Sahar – Bhulbhule (840 m)
Early morning drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule via Besisahar. It takes seven to eight hours to reach Bhulbhule by bus. Overnight at hotel/ lodge in Bhulbhule.
Day 03: Bhulbhule – Chamje (1430m.) 7/8 hours.
Having breakfast at Bhulbhule, we commence our trek to Chamje. Lunch will be served on the way. En route, we would trek along the steep and slippery trail running through paddy fields, trail ascends through the rhododendron forest to Chamje. Over night at Lodge.
Day 04: Chamje – Dharapani (1860m.) 6/7 hours.
We trek from Chamje to Dharapani. The path goes along the river through bamboo groves. We would also cross barley and potato fields at Dharapani at Lodge.
Day 05: Dharapani – Chame (2670m.) 5/6 hours.
After one hour trek we will be at Bagarchhap where we can visit the Tibetan Monastery Bagarchhap and view Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal. The trail climbs along the mule track through pine and fir forest and then follows the river for a time amongst the higher oak and maple trees. Stay over night at Lodge.
Day 06: Chame – Pisang (3200m.) 5/6 hours.
The trail follows through the river valley, stay at Pisang with panoramic view of Pisang peak and Annapurna 2.Over night at Lodge.
Day 07: Pisang – Manang (3540m.) 5/6 hours
Walk through the fields of grazing Yak and a wide variety of crops. This large Tibetan Nepali settlement provides good views of Annapurna 2, 3, 4 & Gangapurna.Over night at Lodge
Day 08: Acclimatization at Manang (3540m.)
This is a rest day to acclimatize to the higher altitude. Time to visit monasteries, take advice from Himalayan Rescue Association and observe the spectacular views from the Himalaya. Lodge.
Day 09: Manang – Leder (4200m.) 4/5 hours.
We move through alpine pastures to scrubby forests of juniper and rose. Over night at Lodge.
Day 10: Leder – Base Camp (5000 m)
We will walk 3 to 4 hours to reach Base Camp from here we can see beautiful himalayan range of Annapurna IV, Annapurna III, Pisang Peak and Lamjung Himal. Here we will set up our camp for overnight stay.
Day 11: BC – High Camp (5500 m) 3/4hrs
We will walk three to four hours towards High Camp, here we will see Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Gangapurna, Lamjung himal, Pisang Peak. Here at High Camp we will set up our camp for overnight stay.
Day 12: High Camp – Sumit Chulu West (6419 m) – Base Camp
We have to wake up early at 2: AM in the morning and head towards Summit. We will reach summit approximately after six hours. We will return to Base Camp, It will take three to four hours to return Base Camp. Setup camp for overnight stay.
Day 13: Extra day
Day 14: Base Camp – Thorong Phedi (4450m.) 3/4 hours.
Walking near by the river; sometimes possible to see herds of blue mountain.Over night at Lodge.
Day 15: Thorong Phedi – Thorong-La (5416m.) – Muktinath (3800m) 8/9 hours.
We ascend steeply to high camp at 4550 m then along an undulating trail to the flat top of thorong-la ( 5416m). From here, the trail descend steeply down to Muktinath. This is one of the most important pilgrimage sights for Hindus, it is also home for many ethnics Tibetans and holy Buddhists. We stay at Muktinath & visit there. Over night at Lodge
Day 16: Muktinath – Jomsom (2700m.) 6/7 hours
Gradually walk through field and popular groves, then in to Kaligandaki valley. Visiting a old buddhist Monastery at Jharkot & Kagbeni. Over night at Jomsom.
Day 17: Jomsom – Pokhara
Early morning fly Jomsom to Pokhara and transfer to hotel and free day for Pokhara. We can visit some famous places and landmarks such as (Gupteshore cave, David fall, Seti gorge, Pokhara Regional museum, Bindubasini temple and Tibeten refuse camp)..
Day 18: Pokhara – Kathmandu
This day, transfer to airport return back to Kathmandu by flight. It will take 25 minutes flight form Pokhara to reach Kathmandu. Otherwise we can drive by private vehicles 5 hours and 7 hours tourist bus to reach Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 19: Kathmandu
This day we will have a free day for shopping and other activities such as Kathmandu city sightseeing etc. Overnight at hotel.
Day 20: Final departure day
Transfer to airport and fly to your destination.
Note: The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depending on your requirement.
- Transfer airport – hotel – airport including domestic airport
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Transportation Kathmandu – Besisahar – Bhulbhule by private vehicle/local bus
- Transportation Porter-s and equipments Kathmandu to Manang
- Annapurna Conservation Area Fee + Chulu west peak permit
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee during the trek and climbing period
- Sleeping tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, mattress, table and chairs kitchen gears, during the climbing period
- Climbing material (fix rope, ice screw, ice bar and etc.)
- Climbing guide-s and necessary porters during the trek and climbing period
- Climbing guide-s equipment fee
- Staff: all meal, accommodation, daily wages and Insurance
- Jomsom – Pokhara by flight including guide-s
- Pokhara – Kathmandu by flight/private vehicle/tourist bus including guide
- Porters transportation Manang to Kathmandu by local jeep/bus
- Personal equipment
- Ice axe, karabiner, Jummer, figure 8, harness, crampons and boots
- Personal and medical insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Bar bills & beverage (like mineral water, coke, beer, during the trek)
- Personal expenses