Day 01: Kathmandu
After arrival in Kathmandu airport we will transfer to hotel and free day.
Day 02: Kathmandu
Kathmandu city sightseeing tour, enjoy the day in Kathmandu – Nepal ‘s capital city and prepare for trekking. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Beshi Sahar (823m) – Syange (1100 m)
Early morning drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar. It takes aprox. 5 hours by private vehicle and seven hours by local bus to reach Beshisahar and after by private or local Jeep to Syange about another 3 houres. Overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Syange – Dharapani (1860m.) 7/8 hours.
We trek from Syange to Dharapani. The path goes along the river through bamboo groves. We would also cross barley and potato fields at Dharapani at Lodge.
Day 05: Dharapani – Chame (2670m.) 5/6 hours.
After one hour trek we will be at Bagarchhap where we can visit the Tibetan Monastery Bagarchhap and view Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal. The trail climbs along the mule track through pine and fir forest and then follows the river for a time amongst the higher oak and maple trees. Stay over night at Lodge.
Day 06: Chame – Upper Pisang (3200m.) 5/6 hours.
The trail follows through the river valley, stay at Pisang with panoramic view of Pisang peak and Annapurna 2.Over night at Lodge.
Day 07: Upper Pisang – Ngawal (3660m.) 5/6 hours
Walk through the fields of grazing Yak and a wide variety of crops as well as difirent varites of wild animals can be seen. But this trails goes up. This Tibetan Nepali settlement provides glimpse of the Tibet. >From where we can see almost all the views of the Annapurna range. Over night at Lodge
Day 08: Acclimatization at Ngawal (3660m.)
This is a rest day to acclimatize to the higher altitude. Explore for the local site.
Day 09: Ngawal – Base Camp (4600m.) 5/6 hours.
We have walk straight way and then ascend to reach to the base camp. We can see massif view of the mountain. Over night at tented camp.
Day 10: Base camp – high Camp ( aprox. 5000 m ) 4/5 hours.
From the base camp we have to ascend at least 4 to 5 hours to be at the high camp.Overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: High camp – Sumit Chulu East (6584m) or Chulu Far East (6429 m)
We have to wake up early at 02:00 AM in the morning and head towards Summit. We will reach summit approximately after 5 to 6 hours. We will return to Base Camp, or Ngawal. Setup camp (BC) or overnight at lodge in Ngawal.
Day 12: Extra day
Day 13: BC or Ngawal – Ledar (4200m) 6/7 hours
From the base camp we have to walk down until Manang and then we have to walk up to be in the Ledar. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Ledar – Thorong Phedi (4450m.) 3/4 hours.
Walking near by the river; sometimes possible to see herds of blue mountain.Over night at Lodge.
Day 15: Crossing Thorong-La (5416m.) – Muktinath (3800m) 8/9 hours.
We ascend steeply to high camp at 4550 m then along an undulating trail to the flat top of Thorong-La (5416m). From here, the trail descend steeply down to Muktinath. This is one of the most important pilgrimage sights for Hindus, it is also home for many ethnics Tibetans and holy Buddhists. We stay at Muktinath & visit there. Over night at Lodge
Day 16: Muktinath – Jomsom (2710m) 5/6 hours.
We gently descend towards Jhorkot from Muktinath which is one hours walk from Muktinath, here is an ancient monastery. From here we will directly descend towards Kagbeni, here also we will see an ancient monastery. From Kagbeni we will reach Jomsom after 2 and half hours walk. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 17: Jomsom – Pokhara
Early morning fly Jomsom to Pokhara and transfer to hotel and free day for Pokhara. We can visit some famous places and landmarks such as (Gupteshore cave, David fall, Seti gorge, Pokhara Regional museum, Bindubasini temple and Tibeten refuse camp)..
Day 18: Pokhara – Kathmandu
This day, transfer to airport return back to Kathmandu by flight. It will take 25 minutes flight form Pokhara to reach Kathmandu. Otherwise we can drive by private vehicles 5 hours and 7 hours tourist bus to reach Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 19: Kathmandu
This day we will have a free day for shopping and other activities such as Kathmandu city sightseeing etc. Overnight at hotel.
Day 20: Final departure day
Transfer to airport and fly to your destination.
Note: The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depending on your requirement.
- Transfer airport – hotel – airport including domestic airport
- 5 Nights hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Transportation Kathmandu – Besisahar – Syange by private vehicle/local bus
- Transportation Porter-s and equipments Kathmandu to Manang
- Annapurna Conservation Area Fee + Chulu Eest peak permit
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee during the trek and climbing period
- Sleeping tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, mattress, table and chairs kitchen gears, during the climbing period
- Climbing material (fix rope, ice screw, ice bar and etc.)
- Climbing guide-s and necessary porters during the trek and climbing period
- Climbing guide-s equipment fee
- Staff: all meal, accommodation, daily wages and Insurance
- Jomsom – Pokhara by flight including guide-s
- Pokhara – Kathmandu by flight/private vehicle/tourist bus including guide
- Porters transportation Manang to Kathmandu by local jeep/bus
- Farewell dinner
- Company service charge
- All necessary government taxes
- Personal equipment
- Ice axe, karabiner, Jummer, figure 8, harness, crampons and boots
- Personal and medical insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Bar bills & beverage (like mineral water, coke, beer, during the trek)
- Personal expenses